I have earned over $70 in amazon gift cards for doing **nothing**.
That is money that I'm going to use on Christmas presents for my kiddos. No, it's not a ton, but every little bit helps, right?!
Maybe you are already signed up for Swagbucks but don't really know what to do. Here is my recommendation.
*Download the Swagbucks tool bar and use the search engine for everything...even your everyday favorites like Facebook and Etsy. Every time you type something in the search box you have the possibility to win.
*Then each day you can win just by going to the home page and doing the "Daily Poll" and "Special Offers". They also have a new section called "Trusted Surveys", this is an easy way to learn big bucks if you qualify.
*Always watch the Swagbuck Facebook page....when you see people typing, "Thanks TSG" you know there must be a code somewhere. These can be a little tricky. But sometimes it's like a scavenger hunt. It's kinda fun! Read the hints on Facebook...most of the time there are clues in the Swagbucks blog.
*Then get people to sign up under you....when THEY win from searching YOU win too!
I watch a lot of you guys play all these crazy "games" on Facebook...so why not play a little game on Swagbucks and get a real reward....free money!
Sign up here!
Let me know if you sign up....I'll try to keep you updated on how and what to do!
Oh, and I'd love to hear from anyone out there who can confirm that they too LOVE Swagbucks....and any tips you might have to share with us too!
4 comments:
I love Swagbucks too! I've earned $50 in Amazon gift certificates since the end of April. I use the same things you do. Now I just need some referrals. I have 6 but they aren't using it!
I will have to try to get into this! I could use some free money! :)
Jenny
I'm signed up, but not working it like I should. Sigh...
I signed up long ago, but Mike didn't want me to swap tool bars so I never installed the tool bar. I guess I should give it a whirl. Christmas $$ is always a nice thing to start gathering now! Thanks for the insight, I just didn't really know what to do with what I had!
Post a Comment