There was only one problem. He doesn't have $15.
He spent his very last penny on a Zhu Zhu pet that he wanted so badly.
Last night he came up with a brilliant idea. He would ask people if he could help them do "jobs" to try to earn some money. He said, "Mom, I could pick up sticks, or sweep driveways...I like to sweep!"
Oh, how I love his eagerness!
So, just be on the lookout for a handsome little guy asking for random work. And I will have to admit...he is a pretty good worker! (we'll keep you posted on his progress!)
3 comments:
OMG! I will give him the $15 just so I don't have to see that sad, sad face every again!!! :o)
If I were closer, I would give him every job I could think of just to see him smile again (because I really do respect and admire that he has to earn the money he wants for things)
Let me know if he reaches his goal!
I love you, Max
Bounced over from My Cup 2 Yours! I like your blog, and your post was funny. Those Zhu Zhu pets can clean out any kid!
I am thinking right now for something for Max......last year Lena helped paint our yard barn for $3. Gotta love cheap labor!
Mary O
Post a Comment