We watched our cousins drive off to their new home yesterday afternoon. We have had such a great time with them. Janelle and I even got teary eyed before they left on Sunday. It has been wonderful experience being able to have them all month, right next door. Janelle and I definitely have the "sister" bond thing down. I feel we have become so much closer and I'm so grateful for the special times we got to share together. God truly works in amazing ways.
They are going to be so happy in their new home. They are going to create so many new memories and share so many great times on their new adventure. We are so happy for them.
2 comments:
Awww... So fun to have a 'sister' relationship, yet hard to say good-bye. Precious pictures. Love those smiles!
You were so lucky to have that time with them for both of your families to get a bit closer. How much fun!! Now you have a very good reason to go to Chicago and maybe do a little shopping! I'm sure Janelle will need a lot of help getting settled and Andy will understand..right??!!
Post a Comment