**A great big "Thank You" to all of you who ordered! Maggie did a great job selling this year!**
So what's your favorite flavor?
I *LOVE* the Shortbread! They have to be frozen, then dipped into a little milk for just a split second! Perfect! Do you remember when the shortbread cookies used to have just a little sugar on the top of them. Those were the best!
Anyway.... Now we have to deliver all these cookies and get them OUT of this house!
Have a great weekend everyone...enjoy your cookies!
1 comment:
So my favorite flavor is Thin Mints. I also loved the shortbread when they had the sugar on top. I like them now, but with the sugar they were better. Palmer's favorite are Thanks A Lot - shortbread with the chocolate on the back. However, I don't think I have met a Girl Scout cookie I didn't like. Have a great weekend!
Jodi R
Post a Comment