Monday, March 15, 2010

What I miss!

Andy's away this week on business. Business that has to be done in England. So while the week will be busy and I'm sure the time will go by fast, I'm reminded again of all the little things that I miss while he is gone.

* he's not here to place all his stuff on the kitchen counter, (keys, phone, wallet, etc) instead of on the little desk area where it should be (did I say I was going to miss that, okay...really, not going to miss that at all!)

* he's not here to keep his side of the bed warm. My side is always nice and toasty due to my fabulous heated mattress pad...but if I roll over when he's not here...brrrr!

* he's not here to press the garage door opener when he's coming home from work. That is such a wonderful sound at the end of the day, knowing that daddy is home to take over.

* he's not here in the evening, doing work on the computer till all hours of the night. Even though I get frustrated a lot with this, at least he's home and I know he's here. It makes a big difference.

And the one I miss the most...

* he's not here to give me my morning hug goodbye. The hug where his cologne lingers with me for hours. That is what I miss the most while he's away.

Have a great week Hun...we'll see ya on Friday!

No comments: