I know it's a little early, but I wanted to make sure that you get this on your calendar. The MS Walk 2010 will be on Sunday, September 12. So mark it down...highlight it in orange and lets get ready for another fun year!
I think it will be a great kick-off for those of us living in The Pumpkin Capital of the World! The P-fest is September 15-18 this year and with the walk being on the 12th, we will get a head start by getting all decked out in orange. What a way to get into the spirit!
Remember, there is no fee to walk and it's a great family-fun-filled day. We had a *HUGE* turnout last year, and I'd love to have all of you and more this year!
So mark your calendars and save the date, and go ORANGE!
3 comments:
I rec'd my postcard the other day. I am sad that I will not be able to participate this year. The baby is due 9-21-10 and Lena and Isaac were both a week early. Maybe I could just sit at your table and fan myself?
=)
Mary O
We'll be there! Caroline still talks about "Traci's walk"!
looking forward to it just put it on the calendar in ink:) pinky
Post a Comment