I was glad that I was able to share a little piece of knowledge with someone, but what truly "got" to me was that someone was actually reading this little blog of mine. It got me thinkin'!
I'd love to know who you all are. Sure I've got the sitemeter thingy which tells me a little, but either I don't know how to use it correctly (most likely the case) or it's not detailed enough for me to get any real information. It tells me who's on...and where they came from, but other than that, I really don't know who is really reading this ol' blog of mine. So that's where you come in. I want to know who you are...whether you stop by daily, or just when you think about it? Whether it's when I post a link on Facebook, or if you have me on a list of other blogs you check on a regular basis.
It doesn't really matter who reads this, cause it's really just for me anyway....but I'm just being nosy and I really want to know. So leave me a comment, or if you don't know how to do that, (which it's really easy...I promise) you can just send me an email (sullifam4@gmail.com) or Facebook me.
There just might be a little drawing and something in it for YOU if you do!
20 comments:
Hey Traci - Melissa here. Your blog pops into my email everyday whenever you post! It's my little lunch break usually :) I feel like I actually have a clue what's going on with everyone!
It's Mike
Shows up in my reader everytime you post (FB too)
Wow...you just got Mike to post...impressive! I have to say, lately I have been bad about reading unless it's linked from Facebook.
Sooner or later I'll get back to posting and reading. I have my blogs on a reader, somewhere, but I don't use it. Somehow I feel like it's not really reading that person's thoughts unless I'm at their site with all the backround! =)
hey, just me...still "stalkin' ya"! ☺
I love reading it! Whenever it pops on facebook, I read it. I keep it up at work so I can find out what is happening in the outside world!
Luv U SISTER!
Amy
I love to read your blog posts because I can realte to so many of them :). The cut open jello cup cracked me up ;), reminded me of when my daughter would open apple sauce cups with her teeth through the foil if I didn't get to her fast enough! Your posts pop up on my FB page.
Hi Traci - I think you know I'm here, but just in case-
I have you in my Google Reader and I read every post. I try to comment, but it depends what time I get home from work, if I have time to do commenting. Love your blog!
Since you've been posting on facebook, I have been better at keeping up on the blogs. Thanks for sharing your stories.
Susan
Hi Traci! I love that I found your blog. I love that we have boys that are just a couple of days apart. Thanks for sharing your stories and for stopping by my blog.
Love to read your blogs. marilyn
I enjoy reading your blog several times a week. Hope to someday start my own. Maybe this will be the year...
Hey Traci, it's Erin! I Love reading your blog. I've been thinking I need to start one up so I can remember all of the cute and funny things my boys do on a daily basis. How hard is it to get started?
I try to read it every time you post. I was better at following it in the summertime - it always makes me giggle....Carrie
You are my blogging idol!! I love your blog and that you don't let yourself get far behind...like myself! I check for updates a couple times a week or through fb.
You inspired me to start my blog and I still get excited to see it listed in your "real friends that blog" list. My daily routine - 1st check email, 2nd check your blog, 3rd check Caring Bridge pages, 4th check Facebook. Thanks for making us all smile!!!
Jodi R
Traci,
Your blog is part of my morning routine at work. I fire up my computer, pour a cup of coffee, read my emails, and then go out and check up on the Sullivans. I love that it helps me keep up on what's going on with your family. Also, it's great to be able to start the day sharing a good laugh. Those are the days that I know are going to be good ones.
Keep on blogging girl!
Love, Tim
Hi Traci!
I check probably every other day....especially lately since I spend more time on the couch =). I love to know what is going on down the street!
Mary O
I think I have several people who might read my blog because of yours - yea! Thanks for sharing your life and experiences!
hey girl, i have you saved in my favorites and go to it every day even on the days you don't post i usually read an old one or look at some of the pics or just listen to the tunes. thanks for letting us share a piece of your lives. luv ya, pinky p.s. love the new look its very springy:)
Hi Traci! I love checking in on your blog...and, it is linked to mine, so I check it pretty often!
Post a Comment