Friday, February 26, 2010

Maggie's Dream!

Maggie was a Spotlight Author in her class this month. Each month 5 students get picked to have their paper posted in the hall for the entire school to read. I have to admit...her paper was pretty darn good, and I just love all the misspelled words, it reminds me that she's still just a little girl.

I hope your dreams come true too, sweetie! Every single one of them!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good job Maggie! So cute. I love their spelling, I kind of don't want Lena to spell like a grown up. I also don't want Isaac to stop saying "tookie" for cookie! =)

Mary O

Anonymous said...

Trac,
I would totally laminate that one... it will be something to always treasure... I know. xoxoxoxo!Jod

Aunt Pat said...

Not only are her sentiments sweet, but I love the pink flowers and the big smile on the girl in the picture....signifies that Maggie has a happy heart too!

Growin' With It said...

cute, cute, cute and I especially loved the "be nice" one!

Nicole - Life in Progress said...

LOVE this! Way to go Maggie......

Mari said...

She did great! I agree with her on all her dreams!