I originally saw an ad for
this store on another blog. Then I'd find it again on another blog, and then see it again. It was almost like this site was haunting me. There have been many giveaways on different blogs for something special from this store and of course, I never won. But I always, (I'm talkin every single time) kept coming back to the same necklace.
This one! Isn't it just beautiful!
So I left a GREAT BIG HINT in my hubby's email in-box. It said something like this:
"If you still need an anniversary gift idea, this is it! And I would want to be exactly like this...."

I'm just hear to say, the hubby's email in-box is a great communication tool. I think I'm going to be using it a lot more often!
6 comments:
You sneaky (but creative!) little imp! Hey! Whatever works, right?
Barb Schmidt, my wonderful friend in Bloomington got Nicole and I necklaces with 'Chandler' and 'Connnor' on them from a neat little store there that creates them...but I think yours is even cuter! Love it!
how about i give you my hubster's email too! ☺
I noticed this @ church Wed. night- Love it!
Lisa
I love it! I also loved the story about how your hubby proposed. So sweet! Our 10 year anniversary is coming up in a couple of months. Thank you for the beautiful gift idea. I think I'll start leaving more specific jewelry hints now.
ive wanted one of these necklaces since the summer u lucky girl. i love her stuff and pearls are my birthstone. your hubby is a great shopper(wink, wink) when i saw it wednesday night i wondered if it was from her site and your anniversary gift. enjoy it:) love, pinky
Oh I love these necklaces!!! My sister has one too. I think I might have to put in a request for Mother's Day. :)
Post a Comment