However, this brings me to today's problem.
Last Tuesday night we ate dinner there and we joked about eating Papa's frozen cheese from 2007. We ate it and we were all just fine...until about 10 o'clock later that same night when Max was puking in his bed.
Then it happened again...last night. We ate dinner, visited for a while and then came home to watch American Idol. We put the kids to bed and that's when Maggie started complaining that her stomach hurt. We got her the garbage can and put it next to her bed. Then about 10:15, I heard that dreadful sound. I raced in there to see that she totally missed the garbage can...by a long shot, (basketball probably isn't in her future) She continued most of the night and more already this morning. The poor thing!
So we are hangin here at home again this Wednesday. Washing bed sheets, blankets and a bed skirt, Drinking Sprite and eating mini saltine crackers. Doing word search puzzles and I'm sure watching way too much t.v., and hoping that this is the last Wednesday for a long time that someone is sick.
Oh, and I think I'll cook dinner next Tuesday.
7 comments:
Oh no! The tummy bug/food poisoning (whatever it may be) is the worst. Pray that everyone feels better soon. Hang in there.
Feel better Mags!
Mary O
Sounds like the first grade flu hit your house too. In Thomas' class 21 out of 25 kids threw up in a week. It was horrible. Poor Mrs. Brooks had it too. I hope Maggie is feeling better soon. See you tomorrow at Open House...hopefully!
Yuck! It is hitting hard...we had a poor little sweetie get sick at our house last night during a staff party. Later, I asked the girls 'did you play with her before she got sick?' just so I could prepare myself! But, luckily they are not pukers...Ashlen has never gotten sick and Isabel has only done it once...knocking on wood!!!!!
Missed you guys tonight...feel better soon, Maggie!
I found some BBQ sauce at my mom's this week from 1995!!! Thank goodness they are out of town and I can "secretly" pitch the old food...unless of course she reads this! I'm sure you will miss those "neighbors" terribly when then move.
I found some BBQ sauce at my mom's this week from 1995!!! Thank goodness they are out of town and I can "secretly" pitch the old food...unless of course she reads this! I'm sure you will miss those "neighbors" terribly when then move.
Post a Comment