Thursday, February 18, 2010

Fun Friday!

Here is a video showing the winner of my little giveaway! Thanks again for playing along and a big "thanks" for reading our little blog. As you can tell, the kiddos had a lot of fun doing this little drawing...we might just have to do them more often!

Have a great Friday and a fabulous weekend everyone!






5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Isaac says....hi Maggie and Max!

=)
Mary O

Mari said...

Congrats to Christie! That was the best way to do a giveaway ever! And Maggie said my name right :)

Aunt Pat said...

Cute idea for your raffle! And, boy, is Maggie ever doing good at reading! She's a star!

melissa said...

Great job Maggie! Hi Max!
Great idea!

Anonymous said...

Traci,

Too bad I didn't win, but I still feel like a winner since I got a shout out from both Maggie and Max. Tell them thanks from me!

Take care - Love, Tim