I know of one more in Maggie's class who hasn't lost any teeth, and she doesn't want to any time soon. E. is not thrilled about giving up her teeth to the Tooth Fairy. Good luck, Maggie! You'll have a jack-o-lantern smile before you know it. How festive!
Nicole didn't lose her first one until she was 7 in the SECOND grade! She is 37 and has never had so much as a cavity. And, being the total obnoxious Mom that I am...I still have every one she lost in a little box tucked away. Do not ask me for what reason I kept them :(:(:(
5 comments:
She told us this morning!! Exciting!!
aww big day! way to go maggie on losing your toofer!
I know of one more in Maggie's class who hasn't lost any teeth, and she doesn't want to any time soon.
E. is not thrilled about giving up her teeth to the Tooth Fairy. Good luck, Maggie! You'll have a jack-o-lantern smile before you know it. How festive!
If it Helps Hannah didn't loose her first tooth until the end of 1st grade. Besides, I heard it's good for them to keep them longer.
Nicole didn't lose her first one until she was 7 in the SECOND grade! She is 37 and has never had so much as a cavity. And, being the total obnoxious Mom that I am...I still have every one she lost in a little box tucked away. Do not ask me for what reason I kept them :(:(:(
Post a Comment