Pumpkins aren't the only orange themed event going on in this house....I have a huge box of these:
Here's a sneak peak for those you who aren't able to attend on Sunday. Just imagine a large group of people in bright orange t-shirts walking together...(I only have 50 shirts so if you coming on Sunday make sure to get there early so I don't run out!) It's going to be an awesome sight. I can't wait to show off lots of pictures.
Of course, I'm also making little snack bags....Cheddar Chex mix is already orange and looks cute all on it's own...regular Chex mix with the addition of orange m&m's (the kiddos had fun picking out only the orange ones) and candy corn....it's a cute combo. We also needed something sweet for all the sweet people coming out to walk with me, so maybe the orange frosted cupcakes I'm planning to make tomorrow will work for that!
I can't wait to see so many of you....and those of you who can't attend....wear a little orange on Sunday and be with us in spirit.
2 comments:
You are doing a great job in organizing this. I know all of you in orange will have a good time!
OK..now I am REALLY excited!!!
Post a Comment