Of course, as any good mom would, (I almost forgot...shhhh) I took a few pictures of my little stud muffin with his backpack before his big day. Something is up with my camera and all of the pictures turned out blurry, and as my luck would have it, my least favorite picture is the most clear...what's up with that!
Just so you know, he wanted to sit like this, I didn't pose him like this. I'm hoping that my handsome little fellow is just remembering this pose from his big sister's first day of school. (as shown below)
At least he has two good arms to start out this year. Last year he broke his wrist in two places over Labor Day weekend...this is what he looked like last year on the first day!
3 comments:
Glad Max is enjoying preschool. I had to laugh at the pictures because it reminded me of my 2 youngest. Heather would pose so nicely and Andy never could look natural. No matter how I told him to sit, it looked stiff.
I'm thrilled that you are sharing your son everyday! What's not to love about your children!!! They are polite, curious, intelligent, amazing, etc........... :)
Adorable!!! Ashlen sure is disappointed that she doesn't get to see him at school, but I think she had a great first day despite the fact that the 'love of her life' was not there at the same time!!! =)
Post a Comment