Tuesday, September 8, 2009

We Did It!

Together we have done some pretty amazing things.

Who's we, you ask?

YOU and me!

Together we have raised over $3000 for the MS society. And just in case you didn't know...my original goal was to raise $500. I'd say we went way above and beyond! Can you tell I'm excited?

You know what else we did....we raised enough money to be in the top 3 teams for FUNd raising. How awesome is that!

Oh, and guess what being one of the "top 3 teams" means....we get to have a "Traci's Troops!" tent! We get to decorate our tent, bring snacks to our tent, play games...whatever we want. We are going to have such an awesome time.

If you are on my team and planning to walk on Sunday...please watch for a MS Walk email later this week with all the details of Sunday's event...and if you have made a donation to my team...I thank you once again. The outpouring of support has just been so awesome!

There are so many of you that can not attend, but I know you will be thinking of us, saying a prayer for some nice rain-free weather, and will be there in spirit. Remember to watch for some team pictures...I'm sure there will be a lot.

Once again, a great big "Thank You" to all of you...I totally couldn't have done this without you!

**Oh, and by the way....Tonight on WMBD, Channel 31 is doing a spot on the 5:00 p.m. news about the walk....yours truly will be on LIVE. **

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh yipppeee! I am setting the DVR right now. Do you need help with snacks and decorations for the tent? We could make this into MS Walk Party week! Afternoon slushies and crafts?!? Do you want some large Vinyl signs cut with the big cricut? Hmmmmmm......

Mary O

Mari said...

Wow! Hooray for you and your team!
Congrats on making the news too!

Beth said...

Let us know if we can bring something on Sunday - food, snacks, drinks, etc. I think Mike and the kids might wait at the tent while we walk, if that's ok. So excited about our small contribution to the cause. :)

Jamie said...

WooHoo! That is great, can't wait to hear about how it goes.

Liz said...

That is so very awesome, Traci. Have a great walk. We will be thinking of you and continuing to pray for you and all those with MS.