I'm heading out of town....
Without kids!!!
For a little grown-up, relaxing time. Today I'm going on a bus trip with some ladies from church to see "Church Basement Ladies" play. I'm excited to get away for a little while, but honestly, I'm a little bummed. Today is the first day of no routine, the first day the sun has shined all week, and the first day of "summer" for us. The kiddos will have a blast playing with Grandma & Paca all day and I'm sure I'll have a lovely time with all the "church ladies!"
Let the summer begin!
Have a great weekend everyone!
4 comments:
I know you'll have a great time!
Have a great time. You can start summer with the kids and no routine no week. It will wait. Have fun!
aww man, i know that feeling. when it's like you are missing out on something great going on w/ the kiddos. hope this time away refreshes you and gets you ready for a whole TON of days like today!
Have a great time!! The best mommies are those who take time for themselves.
love, lani
Post a Comment