Monday, May 11, 2009

Pre-Party Pictures

I have had a lot of fun trying to decide what to do for Maggie's first "friends" party. She really wanted to have the party in the church gym. All the kids at church love to run in that wonderful gym. We only invited the girls from her class and two of our most favorite neighborhood friends, so we will have a total of 11 girls, including Maggie. That is a perfect number for her first party.

Today Maggie made up the desserts for her party. I love The Pioneer Woman, and I really love her step by step instructions for all her yummy recipes. We thought her Springy Flower Pot desserts would be a fun idea for the party.

I think they turned out cute!


We got all the girls' goodie bags ready too. I ended up making all the flip-flops for them. Maggie was having a hard time making the knots....and it takes a lot of knots! I ended up making 11 pairs and we will do another craft project tomorrow during the party.


More party pictures tomorrow!

2 comments:

Mari said...

Those flip flops are just adorable and so are the flower desserts! It's going to be a great party!

Nicole - Life in Progress said...

Everything looks so cute! Of course, I would have expected nothing less from my crafty friend! Have a fun party.