I am so thankful for Grandparents who are ALWAYS there to help out in any way. My parents babysat last night night, came to help me clean today, have been running birthday party errands for me, and....are keeping the kiddos tomorrow night so we can have our card club over. Truly, I don't know what I would do without them! What a blessing!
And I don't want to forget Papa, right next door. Yesterday I was able to run to P-town by myself to get a few errands done in half the time it would have taken me with the kids...I am so thankful for ALL of you!
I am so thankful for my hubby. And I'm not just saying that because of my last post either. He gave up his evening last night to go with me to my first MS dinner meeting. It may have helped a little that it was a free steak dinner...but hey, whatever it takes. He pushes me to think outside my own ideas. He reassures me that everything will be okay, but most of all he "gets me!" and when he doesn't...he still loves me anyway! I'm so thankful for him!
I am so thankful for my healthy, happy kids. I'm thankful they are happy outside playing, using their imaginations, and discovering the beautiful world God has created around them. I'm also very thankful for Spray n' Wash and bleach to get the sidewalk chalk stains out of Max's bright white POLO shirt. What was I thinking sending him outside in that!
I am thankful for friends I can call up just to vent. If I kept all that frustration to myself and let it build up...can you imagine the monster I would be, it wouldn't be a pretty thing. I am thankful to this same friend who I can call when my brain isn't working properly. She can help me divide a recipe, listen to me vent, and still love me all in one day! Love ya!
I am thankful for a God who still loves me even when I don't get my bible study done. I read my study, but just didn't get all the homework done. It feels like I've been struggling a bit with this section of Daniel. All the history...I love it...but I get so confused. But at least I still went to bible study...I could have come up with a million excuses not to go...but I didn't. I'm hangin in there cause I love the Lord, I love Beth Moore, and I love my bible study girls!
I'm thankful that the internet was down this morning so that I could get more accomplished than if it was up and running...and I would be really, really thankful if I could find my camera! Has anyone seen it???
****Update....I found the camera....thank goodness....I'm so looking forward to a good nights rest now! ****
What are you thankful for???
2 comments:
you
y.o.u.
oh...and YOU!
have a great mother's day you sweet grateful friend!
I'm thankful for YOU!
Post a Comment