Thursday, May 28, 2009

School's Out for Summer!

It's hard to believe that kindergarten is over. The school year flew by. We have a busy summer to look forward to and then off to first grade. Wow!

This was the first day of school (August 21, 2008)


This was yesterday! (May 27, 2009)

She has come so far and we are very proud of her!

6 comments:

Pat Palamar said...

That smile from ear to ear...a happy little soul, isn't she?

Pat Palamar said...

I just looked at her sweet little face again and noticed that ALL the girls in the picture have side parts, no bangs and bows in their hair...apparently the style of the day!!!!

Jackie said...

Every time I see sweet Maggie's face, I think of sunshine. She is beautiful.

I was looking at the picture you have in your blog header - they look so little!

Mari said...

Congrats to Miss Maggie for finishing her first year of school. What a sweet picture of her!

Amber R. said...

LOVE the idea of putting in the picture of the first day of school...I was just sitting down to do my 'Last Day of School' blog and now I am totally going to steal that idea! ;)

Growin' With It said...

my AJ loves to come up to me in the morning and tell me "he grew"...kindergarten was a big year for us too. congrats on making it thru!