Six years ago today at 8:38 pm, our sweet Miss Magpie came into the world. She has changed my life forever and I am so honored to be her mother.
She is so smart, so sweet, super silly,and we love you to pieces. Have a great day, Maggie! We love you!
9 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Oh Traci- You just knew I would comment didn't you! Ok...I'm not going to even say anything about the stunning, handsome man in picture #3. Nope, I just went on by and didn't even gaze @ it. And...I didn't save the picture, crop it and put it in my wallet- nope, I didn't. I'm simply going to wish that sweet girl a fabulous b-day. Happy day Maggie- we love you!
9 comments:
Oh Traci- You just knew I would comment didn't you! Ok...I'm not going to even say anything about the stunning, handsome man in picture #3. Nope, I just went on by and didn't even gaze @ it. And...I didn't save the picture, crop it and put it in my wallet- nope, I didn't. I'm simply going to wish that sweet girl a fabulous b-day. Happy day Maggie- we love you!
Happy Birthday, Maggie! What beautiful pictures. Hope the party goes well. The treats you made are darling.
Just found your site, so pure, so precious, so it must be you. Looking forward to getting to know you a bit more.
Hugs from this missionary mommy,
Sarah Dawn
she is sooo beautiful!!!
check out my blog for today..i nominated you for an award and want to make sure you get it....thanks for your words they are awesome!
Happy Birthday Maggie!! Love all the pictures - I have some cute pics of Charlotte in that very same turtle swimming suit!
Happy Birthday Maggie! Love, Finn & Dax!
Funny how Maggie has looked just the same from the very beginning! she just got taller and less squishy! =)
Happy Birthday to Miss Maggie - she was a cute baby and is even cuter now!
Happy Birthday to your sweet girl! Those pictures are precious!
Happy Birthday Maggie - sounds like the party was a success!!!!
Enjoy the rest of your day - Carrie
Post a Comment