Monday, May 18, 2009

Butter f-i-n-g-e-r!

The other night we were taking the kids to DQ. Max and his cousin, Quinton were talking about what they were going to order when we got there.

Max said he was going to get his new favorite, the cherry dipped cone and Quinton said he was going to get a swirl cone with sprinkles. Max then asked me if I was going to get my usual, a Butterfinger blizzard. I told him I wasn't going to order anything, since I was still full from my dinner.

Quinton asked Max what was in a Butterfinger blizzard. Max replied, "Butter and fffffiiiinnnnggg...??? Mom, what's in a Butterfinger?" He couldn't even get the word f-i-n-g-e-r all the way out...and the tone of his voice, ewwwwww!! All I could do was laugh! So cute!



As I was searching google to find a picture of the Butterfinger blizzard, I found this amazing tid-bit of information. This would be the number of calories in a DQ small Butterfinger blizzard. Yikes!
I may have to review my thinking process, maybe this tasty dessert is really made of fingers...then I won't be putting the 480 calories into my body. Maybe this was a great observation that my child just made. He's looking out for my well-being.

2 comments:

Growin' With It said...

i won't dare click on that link. my weakness is the mint oreo blizzard. and i think i just gained a pound thinking about it. DQ...you evil, decadent establishment, i love you!

btw...what a cute kid!

Jackie said...

Ha! That's awesome! I won't ever be able to eat anything Butterfinger again without thinking of this. :)