Monday, April 20, 2009

Baby got back....

Splash...

Nope this isn't another controversial Burger King commercial with the Sir Mix-A-Lot song...

Andy and his dad spent the weekend getting our kitchen back splash up! It looks great!

FYI, when they do a kitchen back splash on those HGTV shows in about 3 hours...I'm sure that it all falls down by the next day. It took these two very intelligent, it has to be perfect, without any mistakes, guys the entire weekend. I'm sure it didn't help that I wanted the tile placed on the diagonal. But it looks awesome! Glad it wasn't super nice outside! We still have to grout, seal and get the microwave back up...but I can see the end of this kitchen redo in sight people...it is a wonderful thing I tell ya...absolutely wonderful!

A great big "thank you" goes out to our Papa! We couldn't have done it without you! Thanks!

7 comments:

Janelle said...

Trac, it looks amazing!!!!! I think you have inspired me! Have a great day!!! Love ya, janelle Yeah to our papa!

Colored With Memories said...

it looks like a lot of hard work paid off! looks wonderful!

check out my blog when you get a chance...i've tagged you for a little meme there and given you a blog award too...no pressure...only join in if ya want to!

Mari said...

It looks just like mine! Same color, same pattern! We used bigger tiles though. We even have the same kitchen layout from what I can see.

Nicole - Life in Progress said...

Lookin' good! I love the whole thing.

donna said...

I think that looks so pretty and that's very creative. It matches very well. I also wanted to say that I love my traditional Sunday surprise hugs from Max.

Love,
Hayley

Anonymous said...

Looks good! Carrie

Growin' With It said...

are you still eating out? cuz i'd sure use this as an excuse to NOT "get" to cook! sure looks gorgeous though.