Last night was the last night for our WATCH program at church. WATCH (
Wednesdays
At
The
CHurch) is the weekly program that includes a family meal, and then off to the kids program, bible studies, youth events, etc. It's a great thing. Just knowing that its one less night to have to figure out what to make for dinner...is almost the best part. Amy (the director) always has a fun-filled family night on the last night and this year, she had a luau. The food was awesome, the talent show was great and the kids had a lot of fun! Thanks to Lisa, we got a few pictures!


Thinking of last night just reminds me how thankful I am for my family, my friends, my church, my God. I have a lot to be thankful for!
4 comments:
hey, now where's mama's funky glasses? any church that includes a MEAL before their service/classes has got a GREAT thing going. way to get "family around the table"!
One less night that you don't have to figure out what to make for dinner...oh yes! I am all over that! As much as I love to cook, there are too many nights that I just don't want to think about it. Blah.
I love the family picture - you guys are so good about getting those, all of you together - I think we have like 1 from this entire past year.
As I am reading your blog for the week (you know me)....you guys are soooo cute!! what an awesome night to remember the church community we are a part of...
LOVE the tile!
and sister Sept 13th I am with you!!
love ya, sas
i bet you'll be missing WATCH nights over the summer...what a great program. love the family pic!
looking forward to hearing more details about maggie's party too...sounds fun! can i come for the craft?
Post a Comment