It's amazing how things still function, even when mom is out of commission!
I am so thankful for:
Neighbors who take your kid to school even when it's not their day to drive!
Neighbors who send you emails to check in and make sure you are okay!
Friends who call to see if they can take your kids or if you need anything!
Grandparents who come and get the above said kids, feed them, play with them and then bring them back...just so mom can have some "quite house" time.
Another grandparent who takes a little man, even when you don't ask!
But most of all, I am thankful for a husband who spends the last two days at home doing the following:
- doing the running of the kids to school,
- getting a few loads of laundry done,
- goes to Wal-mart to get celery because a certain 5 year old must have tuna salad for lunch
- takes a certain 4 year old to his 4-year check-up at the doctor,
- gets mommy some medicine at Wal-mart,
- calls the doctor to make mommy an appointment,
- then takes mommy to the appointment,
- takes all mommy's eBay packages to the post office to be mailed (ebayers don't understand when you're sick)
- brings mommy home from the doctor
- goes back out to get mommy's prescription
Thanks hun...I'm sure I'll be back on the job in no time!
2 comments:
Great thankfulness list! I think I need to sit down and do one of my own.
Hope you are feeling better!
so sorry you've been ill...no fun!
i'm just shocked that maggie is in love w/tuna fish. i don't think either of mine would touch it.
aren't you glad that is the one thing that totally struck me w/this post?!?
Post a Comment