He took birthday treats to school today and even little goodie bags to pass out to all of his friends! I'm sure the kids at school had their fill of dairy products for the entire day....Max wanted to take vanilla ice-cream cups (with sprinkles of course) and milk. We had to take his teacher peanut-butter cups too....they are her favorite.
After school we went to lunch at McDonalds and then headed over to the mall. The kids have been bugging me to do Build-A-Bear workshop and so I thought it would be a fun thing to do for Max's birthday. Max made a monkey named George and Maggie made a bunny named Fuzzie!
We got home and played outside for a while until Andy got home and then we headed to our favorite local Mexican restaurant, La Fiesta. They have fast service and excellent margaritas (those are for me of course, Hey... I gave birth on this day, I can celebrate too! When we got home, our favorite little cousins came over to see the birthday boy. It was a good day!
We will be having a family party on Sunday to celebrate some more....I'm holding off on the kid parties as long as I can. Stay tuned.....
No comments:
Post a Comment