"it was tricky but thn...Prfecto!" She totally needs her own show...too funny!
can we borrow your chica for a minute around here. my boys are 7 and 9 and i've let them wear those dumb velcro shoes WAY too long. we're still trying to figure the shoe laces out!
Awesome job Maggie!!!! I love the Prfecto & I miss the days of ruffly socks
This made me laugh out loud - she is so cute and quite a little talker too. Little Miss Perfecto.It was fun hearing your voice, too!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
"it was tricky but thn...Prfecto!" She totally needs her own show...too funny!
can we borrow your chica for a minute around here. my boys are 7 and 9 and i've let them wear those dumb velcro shoes WAY too long. we're still trying to figure the shoe laces out!
Awesome job Maggie!!!! I love the Prfecto & I miss the days of ruffly socks
This made me laugh out loud - she is so cute and quite a little talker too. Little Miss Perfecto.
It was fun hearing your voice, too!
Post a Comment