Yesterday was the day. The last day of the cast. And even though it didn't slow Max down even one little ounce, it was nice to get it off. I can see his cute little skinny arm again and touch it and kiss all over it. It healed up nicely, per the doc, and he shouldn't have any problems with it at all.
Before it came off, we got a few pictures:

Check out all the autographs! Do you see your name?

This was my favorite pose! Max isn't that fond of loud noises, but he couldn't cover his ears either....so this is what he did! Too cute!

This picture was taken this morning....after he got the cast off yesterday, all he wanted to do was play......there was no way he could stop for even a half a second to take a picture! And I wasn't going to push it. He was free and feeling great! He did say this morning, "Mom, I'm very happy my cast is off, it feels good to see my arm!"
...and just look at that beautiful arm!
4 comments:
Yay, Max! I bet that is a big relief to have that off. And if we lived closer to you, I'm quite sure Savannah's name would be on that cast. :)
wow, that was fast! of course i'm sure it always seem quick when the cast is on someone else's kid!
isn't it a relief?
Yeah Max! That is awesome.
Oh, and I love how you can see PaPa's name right there in the front!
Also forgot to mention - as soon as I clicked to your blog the "I Fell in Love with a DJ - oooh, ooh, ooh" song came on reminding me how bad my abs are going to hurt tomorrow!
Post a Comment