Friday, October 31, 2008

Fit Friday - Week 3, or whatever week it is!


I started out so well this week. I went to 1-hour classes at the gym on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday. I feel so good when I get done. (I totally hate it while I'm there!) My plan was to go all 5 days. Yes, that would have been exceeded my goal, and I'm all about that, however I started feeling icky again yesterday. Dizzy, lightheaded and achy. I decided I better not push it. Instead I took a hot bath at 6:00 last night and got right into bed. Still feeling weird today, so I 'm skipping the gym today too. I'm a little bummed, but at least I did still get in my 3 days! That makes me happy.

As far as how I did this week:

  • Still no soda, oh believe me, there were several times that I put my hand on the little fridge and then read the note!



  • No seconds on meals
  • I even left food on my plate a few times - this step is hard for me, since I totally hate to waste food
  • I DID eat 2 peanut butter cups this week(not the same day) - Darn Halloween candy! When does the candy witch come???
  • I ate healthy snacks (except the pb cups!) Here is one of my new favorites:
    Max calls them "Sunshine seeds!" Isn't that cute! Yes, they are salted, but when you buy them at the store, look at several bags because some bags don't look as salty as others, I did try to get one with less salt. Oh, and they do have just roasted, but I am SO a salt person.


  • I drank water, but still need to drink more
  • I also bought a battery for my scale, I know I said it wasn't about a number for me, but I got a little curious.
  • Oh, and here's the biggy! I did have some "mommy drinks!" And they were soooo good. I will try harder next week to try not to have as many.
  • I only ate after 8:00 pm one night. That's pretty good!

So there it is! Week 3 wasn't too bad, but week 4 is going to be great! Hop on over the Missy @ It's Almost Naptime to check in on everyone else!

9 comments:

Membership Required said...

I love that sign! Soda is my coffee in the morning but I limit it to just one can a day. Still bad but a girl has to have something right? Good luck this week. ML

Sharon said...

It looks as if you are doing well. Keep on trucking...it will pay off. I too can't wait for Hallween to be over with.

The Smiths said...

I LOVE the sign. I need to make one. 2 PB cups isn't that bad for the whole week! The healthy snacks sound good. You are doing a great job! Congrats on your workouts as well. I love when I meet my goals early in the week so I don't feel pressure to go on Thurs or Fri! Keep up the good work.

Posh Mama said...

What a great idea to have that sign on your fridge! I need that one. Sounds like you did pretty well!
Good luck this coming week!

Jackie said...

Good job, especially on the exercise. I am so bummed that I can't work out right now, at least not like I want to with my silly knee. I hope you are feeling better soon and don't come down with any yuckiness.

One More Equals Four said...

Great job! You are doing great! And I agree, you have to have a little of the things you love or you won't stick with it! I had a horrible week, again--but eventually I am going to get it right and lose this weight!

Rach@In His Hands said...

I always feel great after a good workout, too, but its not always so fun when you're actually doing it! I love the sign on the fridge - I need one of those so I drink more H20.
Hoping you feel better - no worries for taking it easy! :)
~ Rachel

Sarah said...

Three workouts in a week is good. I really hope your not coming down with something. I love the sign on the frig - great idea! Keep up the good work!

Missy said...

You did great!

Lightheaded and dizzy huh.

Um, have you gotten your period lately? Just, you know, wondering.