Friday, July 11, 2008

Still no card! Yikes!

Just got back in from checking the mail, and there still is no debit card. I'm starting to get a little worried. I have a big girls only shopping trip next weekend that I must prepare for. I did call my credit union the other day, just to make sure it was ordered. You know, that would totally be my luck, to think that is was coming in the mail and that it hadn't even been ordered. They did confirm that it had indeed been ordered and should be arriving any day now. They did inform me that since there was a holiday in there, it might take a little longer. So, here I am, trying to be very patient as my dear old Discover card is being used like she has never been used before. The poor thing.

2 comments:

Colored With Memories said...

I hope you get it in time!

Marci @Finding Joy in the Journey said...

Worst case senario, call #9's hubby. I bet he'd float you a weekend allowance. (and maybe a good prescription too!)