Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Garage Sale Fun!

Manic Monday!

Tidy it all up - Tuesday!

Weed-out and Wacky Weather Wednesday!

Garage sales are a LOT of work, but when you have great friends to enjoy the craziness with, it makes it so much better. Having a couple of wonderful, let me say it again, WONDERFUL girls willing to take our little people on what was probably the hottest day of the year was a lifesaver! Ashley & Brittney, Thank You so very very much!
We had a storm blow in too, which added to the excitement! So we gathered the stuff quickly and shut-down shop. We went in to the much cooler house to sip (or slam) much needed pink slushy drink! The sale continues this morning....oh I think I hear someone knocking on my door right now, gotta run!

Happy Wednesday!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

while I was sweating my crown off- you guys were drinking pink, slushy things?!
Princess

Marci @Finding Joy in the Journey said...

Wow, that sure looked a lot different at the end of the day! What a day! Glad we all made it through with most of our teeth!