Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Napa Valley

My friend, Lani, turns the big 4-0 later this week.  Her hubby surprised her with a long weekend trip to Napa, California.  We had perfect weather, wonderful food and the best company.  It was a great weekend!


We visited nine different wineries....


  Took an awesome ride in a hot-air balloon!  I got to check that one off my bucket list!  Thanks Kosta!


 Ate at eight different restaurants!


And drank way too many glasses of wine to count!

It was a fabulous weekend in honor of one of the best people I know!  
Love ya girlie, thanks for letting us share this wonderful occasion with you!


3 comments:

Mari said...

What a fun thing to do! I love the balloon picture!

Anonymous said...

When in Rome, do as the Romans do. When in Napa, eat, drink (wine), and be merry. Looks like a great time.

Anonymous said...

Oh, that is so sweet....you must not know that many people. I will be 30 not 40 but I forgive your math error. It is ok, that happens as you age. Truly grateful to have you as my friend and very happy to celebrate with you. love, lani