Monday, September 10, 2012

MS Walk 2012!

Another very successful MS Walk.  Yesterday was a beautiful day and it was a perfect day to come out and be a part of a very worthy cause. 

I can't thank you all enough.  I had so many friends and family come out and walk.  I had a ton of people donate to the National MS Society in my honor and I had a lot of people praying for a very successful walk.  It couldn't have been better. 

Here are just a few of my favorite supporters!



My number one supporter!  Thanks honey for all you do!  I love you!

 My family....I've been blessed with a great one!

 My dear friends who love me no matter what!

 Long-time friends who drive hours....just for me!

  My church family!  They are just the BEST ever!

 My tall family!  I *heart* you!

 My sweet little family of four!  

My dad!

** I can't forget my most favorite camera lady...there aren't any pictures of my sweet friend, cause she's the one taking all these great pictures.  Thanks Polly...you're the best!** 

  The amount of LOVE and SUPPORT everyone has shown me is amazing. 
I am truly blessed.  Thanks for making Traci's Troops! such a huge success!




No comments: