Tuesday, August 21, 2012

His gift

Max has a gift.

A God-given talent if you will. 

Music...

It's just in his blood.  When he hears a song, he just can't help himself.  Music moves him. 

When we were in Iowa a few weekends back, our friends have a drum set.  Max was in heaven.  He picked up the sticks and with just a few instructions from his dad, he was off. 


(Did you notice the foot-pedal action..impressive!)

Look out world, I think he has a bright future ahead of him. 


4 comments:

Polly said...

This girl is Impressed!!! Who knew, Max!!??!!?

Mari said...

Go Max! I see a drum purchase in your future!

Beth said...

I see a new talent to present at the WATCH talent show in April :)
Go Max!

Tim said...

I hear that Spinal Tap needs a drummer!! Max's natural rhythm is amazing. He'll be the only kid in grade school trying to form a garage band.

Tim