Friday, May 4, 2012

The List

Right now, I'm a little overwhelmed. 

The List.....it's way to long and it seems like I keep adding to it and am not crossing anything off. 

Do you ever feel this way? 

It's nothing major.  Nothing so important or super crucial, just things like:

** a 9th birthday party for my girl (totally can't believe she's going to be NINE!) 

** a book fair that needs volunteers (although I think I'm doing okay in this area)

** 2 blog giveaway gifts that still haven't been done (I really haven't forgotten you girls!)

**  teacher gifts  (cause we have the BEST teachers!)

** Mother's Day gifts  (cause my mom is pretty awesome too!)

**  Block party planning and organizing  (cause we knocked out a pretty good plan this morning!)

I feel much better now that I got that out, thanks for letting me vent!

Oh, and a special shout-out to the makers of Pinterest for all the wonderful ideas for all these things that I'm planning.....maybe if I stayed off the computer (again...."thanks" Pinterest!), I could get this list knocked out. 

Happy Friday!




No comments: