In honor of that, we had our very first slumber party last Friday night. I think it was a huge success. We kept it really small, only 4 girls total and I honestly think that was a perfect number. Thanks to Pinterest, we made yummy Jolly Rancher suckers, and fancied up some t-shirts with sharpie marker. They turned out pretty cool I think . They had brownie sundaes, played a lot of Just Dance 3 and of course, we rented a movie. Andy even made our usual breakfast of chocolate chip pancakes in the morning. All in all, the girls had fun, my girl was all smiles the entire time and I survived the first slumber party. I'm sure we'll have lots more in our future.
Here are a few of the highlights:
3 comments:
What fun! Happy birthday to your sweet Maggie.
Have I ever told you she reminds me of my Director of Nursing who I love? She's in her low 30's and is so caring, and cute as can be. Her name is also Maggie and whenever I see your Maggie, I think that's what she'll be like when she grows up. :)
Looks like so much fun! What a great bunch of girls to celebrate with :) Hope you had a great birthday weekend, Maggie!
I think that is Maggie's biggest smile in most of these shots!! Great job Mom and Dad. one slumber party down.....782 left to go ;)
Post a Comment