Thursday, May 10, 2012

The Debate is over....

Remember the debate last week about what vehicle to pick? 

Well....

The debate is over and guess who won? 

I think you'll be shocked?

Actually...we both won!

But I will admit it here for all of you to seen!

Andy was RIGHT!

Yes, I said it.  He was right!  I ended up going to the Honda dealer here and having them show me the differences between the space in the Odyssey and the space in a Pilot.  There really is no comparison. 
At least for us and this stage in our lives.  So I got a new van! 

And guess what....it totally perfect for us! 

And just for the record. smart and logical isn't all bad! 



2 comments:

Mari said...

Congratulations on the new vehicle. One of my friends has a Honda van and loves it!

Tim said...

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

sob, sob, sob....

Tim