Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Working Girl!

I'm in my second week of working part-time and I have to admit, it's been a bit of an adjustment.

The work part is GREAT...I'm having so much fun, but finding the time to get everything else done....wow!

I have always been so thankful that we made the decision to have me stay home with the kids while they were little.  I know that not everyone has that option.  It was hard at times, but I wouldn't have wanted it any other way.

Now that the tables are turned, I'm getting a whole new perspective.  Even though I'm just working part-time outside the house...it's been a big change.  Just finding that time to get everything done....geesh, how do you guys do it all?!

I know it will take some time to get in a new routine, and that everything will be fine, but all you working moms out there truly amaze me.

2 comments:

Mari said...

It's hard - especially when the kids are younger like yours are. You'll do great though, once you get a routine figured out.
I try to do a few things every day when I come home, so it doesn't all have to be done on my day off.

H-Mama said...

your kiddos are getting so big. bless your heart... i tried working part-time {photography} for a while, but it just didn't work well with homeschool, so it's on the back-burner. hope your schedule gets easier... and hubs spoils you on those 'days off.' ;)