And I need YOUR help!
The coordinators of the event have changed things up a bit and have made things a little more challenging. I'm always up for a good challenge, but I need your help to make things happen.
My favorite thing about the MS Walk is that *anyone* can participate and I love how they make it a total family event. There is NO registration fee to walk. You just register and come. Having so many friends and family there supporting me is the MOST AMAZING feeling. Seeing all of you in your orange shirts, puts a huge smile on my face.
However, if you are able, donations are ALWAYS welcome. This year, in order to have a TRACI'S TROOPS! tent, I have to at least raise $3000. It seems like a lot, but I think together we totally can do it. No amount is too small. If you have just a little to give, it WILL help!
If you are able, you can click the link here and donate online! Please consider giving to this cause! Your support will help so many people. If you just want to register to walk, you can do that by clicking here , scroll down and find "Traci's Troops! and "Join Team"!
As I type this blog post, my heart is really thinking about the other events going on one month from today. Our country will be remembering the horrible events that took place almost 10 years ago. In honor of that, I really want to show our love and support to those families who lost loved ones on that horrific day. I would love to have several people carry American flags along the walk route. I have purchased American flag stickers and tattoos to show our support. If you have another idea of how we can show our support, I'm totally open to suggestions.
Thank you for considering to help out Traci's Troops!
No comments:
Post a Comment