Thursday, July 28, 2011

I will survive!




We all know the song, right?!....Gloria Gaynor sang it so well.  Even after all these years....this tune remains a favorite!

I woke up thinking of that song this morning.....with just a few tweaks!

"I will survive, I will survive....
I will survive the very, very long 18 hour drive....

I should have packed some extra chips, and hope I didn't leave my keys...
We're headed on a road trip....prayers for me... oh, please!"

Okay, Okay, I know....I'm a total dork and I shouldn't give up my day job (whatever that is at the moment!) but you guys still love me, right?!


More from the mountains tomorrow!  Yippee!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You'll be fine - the kids will do great and you will have an amazing time! Can't wait to hear/read all about it - Carrie

Polly said...

#1....yes, you are a dork.
#2...yes, we still love you.
#3...You will have a wonderful family vacation!
#4..We will miss you :)

Natalie said...

Traci Hon, not sure what all you are doing on this vacation. But...
Have a wondeful time!! No Worries.
Just enjoy making the memories!!

marilyn martin said...

I have survived many many family vacations and YOU WILL TOO. Have fun and make lots of memories---that is what Joy would tell you. marilyn martin

Mari said...

You will survive and have fun doing it!