One of the reasons for the above said road trip is that we found a super fun MS event. It is a 2-mile family hike at Copper Mountain in Colorado. To top it off, one of our favorite bands (The Freddy Jones Band) is performing a free concert after the hike. How awesome is that!
So we created a Traci's Troops! team (who cares if it's only a team of four people, right!) and joined the Cooper Mountain event. We're packing our orange shirts and getting geared up to enjoy all our family time together.
I'm using this event to get me pumped and ready to get back and start growing Traci's Troops! back home. So be ready....make sure your calendars are marked for September 11. Go ahead and register here if you want. I want Traci's Troops! to be even bigger than last year and I want YOU to be a part of my team!
No comments:
Post a Comment