Sorry for the lack in blogging, but we've been busy bees, working on our front yard.
We've turned it from not-so-nice,
To lookin'-pretty-good!
We hired a portion of it out, but did the rest ourselves, with the help of some very special people! You know who you are, and I can't thank you guys enough!
I'm very pleased with how it all turned out! Drive by, take a look and let me know what you think!
Andy told me that were doing this and it looks AWESOME!!! I can't wait to see it in person. What a difference it makes. I also love your new curvy sidewalk.
Love it, love it, love it!!!! Great job. Let me know which Hydrangea becomes your favorite so I can plant one too. I gotta go plant a tree now ; ) love, lani
4 comments:
Traci,
Andy told me that were doing this and it looks AWESOME!!! I can't wait to see it in person. What a difference it makes. I also love your new curvy sidewalk.
Tim
It turned out great!
Love it, love it, love it!!!! Great job. Let me know which Hydrangea becomes your favorite so I can plant one too. I gotta go plant a tree now ; ) love, lani
Looks really nice, I need to get enough energy to plant about 12 bedding plants. Maybe you will inspire me. marilyn
Post a Comment