Thursday, May 5, 2011

Thank You!

My kids are so lucky! They both have fabulous teachers who love what they do and have a passion for teaching. With this being Teacher Appreciation Week, I wanted to give them both a cute little token of thanks.

Remember these buckets? They turned out super cute!


I even order some labels for Maggie's teacher that say, "This book belongs to...." so she can keep track of her classroom books. I didn't do this for Max's teacher as maybe someday soon her title will change for Ms. to Mrs. (I will order some labels for her when that day comes!)

I hope they enjoy a little bit of spring and I really hope they know how much we appreciate all their hard work!

4 comments:

Mari said...

The teachers will love them! They really turned out nice.

Wendy V. said...

They will absolutely love them!!!!

Kristy said...

What teacher wouldn't love something that cute!!!! If only I was that creative! My apologies to my kids' teachers who always get gift cards and notepads.I might have to hire you the years when Maggie & Emily aren't in the same class. Great job!

Kristi D. said...

By the way... I LOVE THIS! It is so cute and springy, and even things I can use later. Thank you so much! I appreciate YOU! :-)