Thursday, May 19, 2011

Note to self....

...and hard working husband.

In the future, please do NOT purchase a bag of very yummy Doritos before leaving the country.  I know that you purchased them "for the kids", so that they would have something yummy to take in their lunch, but while packing/or making the above said lunch this mama has snacked on way too many of the delicious, and oh-so-bad-for-you, get-your-fingers-all-orange snack.  They are no longer allowed to enter this home!


Thank you very much!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So what kind of chips can you buy that aren't tempting to you? I thought you loved all sorts of chips? So it seems to me that Andy has a no-win battle! Staci P

Stacy said...

I am with you. I love chips and other salty snacks. I am really good at not buying them, but Kroger sent me a coupon for a FREE bag of Doritos. How can I pass that up?

Tim said...

Husbands are evil...we do stuff like that on purpose!

LOL
Tim