Before Andy left on Saturday, I overheard the start of a conversation between Andy and Max. As I was walking by his room, I heard Andy say, "Now while I'm gone, you're going to have to be the man of the house...."
Maybe it's just me, but this totally just warms my heart!
So as the kids and I were getting ready the next morning for church, Max comes out of his room, dressed and ready to go. Sporting is khaki pants, button up shirt and sweater vest he walks into the bathroom where I was curling my hair and says, "So, since I am the man of the house....you know what that means, right?!" I reply, "What does that mean?" curious to hear his answer. He says, "That means I get to sleep with you!" I couldn't help but laugh. It was so cute, however I was quick to inform him that everyone would be sleeping in their own beds and that I was actually looking forward to having the bed to myself for a few nights.
I did enjoy the first few nights of having a bed to myself....but I'm ready for Andy to be home! At least I know that if I really need some company, the little man of the house will be there for me!
2 comments:
He is so sweet! I think you should let him sleep in you bed one night before Andy gets home. He's earned it from all his manly man-ness!
Yeah....let him! He is so stinkin' cute.
Post a Comment