I will never forget the moment she was born and the day I became a mother. It was something I had dreamed of for a long time. Even with a difficult delivery, she was perfect in every way.
I remember everyone telling me to "enjoy these moments, because they will fly by."
And they have! The days, the months and the years. I honestly can't believe how fast the time has gone by.
But it has all been thrilling and fun, and even challenging at times....but I wouldn't change a thing. We are so very lucky to have this healthy, beautiful, smart and sweet girl in our lives and today we celebrate her!
Happy Birthday Mags....we LOVE you very much!
5 comments:
Happy Birthday Maggie! Hope it's an awesome day filled with all your favorite things :)
Oops! Didn't realize Jason was signed in! That message was from me, although I know Jason wants Maggie to have a great birthday too!
Happy Birthday Maggie!
Happy Birthday to the most beautiful, sweet, caring and thoughtful 8 year old I know!!! We love you, Maggie!!
Eight is great! And Maggie makes it look very fun, too. Hope you have a special birthday today, Maggie! Enjoy Kobe Steakhouse, too!
Post a Comment