So Linda asked me the following questions:
1. What's your favorite time of day & why?
I'm definitely a morning person, that doesn't mean that I get up early, just that I am much more productive in the morning. I love how the sky looks in the morning and I love to feel the cool, crisp air in the morning. Plus, just knowing I have a fresh, new day to look forward to (or sometimes start over) is a great feeling.
2. What has made you laugh lately?
It cracks me up to hear my kiddos use "toot" or "tootie" in all their little made-up words. They crack themselves up and hearing all their giggles, totally makes me laugh too!
3. What was your favorite toy as a kid?
I didn't have one, but my favorite toy was the Barbie head that sits on a tray. You could do her hair, put make-up on her, she even had earrings. I didn't get one (but my cousins did) and I still think I have issues because they got them and I didn't. Does anyone else remember these?
4. What do you remember about your High School prom?At my junior prom I was voted to be on the prom court, not the prom queen, but it was just fun to be a part of the court. I had a black sequin, mermaid-style dress with a fuchsia bow. It was fancy! My senior prom was fun too, but the thing I remember most was that another girl and I both had the same dress (tragic I tell ya!) and we both looked great! (sure wish I could go back to that size!)
5. What would I find in your refrigerator right now?
6. Which do you like better hands or feet?
HANDS! Hands all the way! Feet are just yucky...especially my own! But, as my Grandpa always said, "At least you have feet!" There's really not much you can say to respond to that.
7. What is the craziest thing you've ever done?
Well, I don't know if I've ever done anything crazy, it's not really my style. I'm more of an in-control, gotta-have-a-plan kinda girl...crazy really isn't in my vocabulary. I know, I'm totally lame!
There ya have it. Thanks to Linda for including me in this fun little adventure!
3 comments:
I remember the Barbie head. Same thing... my cousin had one and I didn't!
I gotta say.....that Barbie head kind of freaks me out!!
I'm sitting here trying to imagine that sequin prom dress and laughin' my hardest. oh how I remember those hot styles. and the barbie head! I always wanted one and now in hindsight they are pretty creepy!!
love your sarcasm on the fridge photo!! thanks for playing.
Post a Comment