I was sad about how unimportant it seemed to my little miss. I just happened to mention to her the other day that I thought we really needed to do something with it. Meaning, fix it up. It's been around too long to just get rid of. The little miss informed me that she didn't really think she needed it anymore. (There I stood with a sad face ready to pout.)
But after finishing it and handing it back over to the little miss, she began to rub it on her face and cuddle it like I remember so well. I was secretly delighted as she informed me how happy she was with the "new" blanket.
So the blanket lives on....who knows, it might even be around for my grand kids (in a very long time from now!)
3 comments:
oh how sweet! it looks great!
kerry
I think all us Mom's get this! My kids "Blankies" are in my cedar chest!
Great work and great idea!
:)
Post a Comment