Thursday, October 21, 2010

Thankful Thursday!

Today I am just so thankful for a loving God and how He works in amazing ways. Just when I needed a big-flashing-neon sign, He gave it to me. Just so happy that my eyes were open, along with my heart, to be able to really "Focus on God!"

Autumn season Pictures, Images and Photos


Now I am really for a nice 4-day weekend with my kiddos. Oh, the fun we will have!

4 comments:

Erin said...

Have a Great weekend! Awesome picture.

The Sullivan Sitcom said...

Thanks Erin, it's from photobucket...but I thought it was a good symbol of my big-flashing-neon sign. And what a beautiful "sign" it is! :)

Mari said...

Glad you got a big sign. You're making me curious!
Have a great weekend!

Growin' With It said...

what a beautiful photo. Seems like it's hard to focus in and see what's most obvious in front of me sometimes. Hey, tagged you in a silly question meme. You know, if you're bored and looking for blog material! HA!