But...it's going to be a great summer and I can't wait to enjoy it with my favorite people!
Thursday, May 27, 2010
Schools out....
Maggie had her last day of school yesterday....well actually it was just an hour of school. She said goodbye to her friends and her ♥favorite♥ first grade teacher.
After that hour of school, we headed right to the public library...and a little man in my house got his very first library card. I think it's a good way to learn responsibility and having their own card makes it seem more important and also makes it more fun!

Then we headed to pick up a few things at the grocery store...and that's when it started. The togetherness. The bickering. The driving-me-nuts part of the day. I think it's going to take us a few days to get back in the swing of being together ALL.DAY.LONG!
But...it's going to be a great summer and I can't wait to enjoy it with my favorite people!
But...it's going to be a great summer and I can't wait to enjoy it with my favorite people!
Labels:
Maggie school,
summer
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I know what you mean...Chandler and Connor can be like oil and water -- even though we know they really do love each other so much!
We just drove by a little while ago and saw everyone out playing. We will be stopping by to say hello sometime soon!! (Hope you don't mind!!)
I love summer! My summer started at noon today, and I'm so excited. E & E are enjoying their play time together for the moment, but I know the bliss can't possibly last the whole summer long. I've already heard "I'm bored. There's nothing to do" too many times this week. That usually leads to me saying, "Then I'll start boxing the toys up now." It works every time for now!
Enjoy your summer and your togetherness.
Love all the posts...can't wait to see you next week!
xoxo
janelle
Post a Comment