My little girl is turning seven this week. So we combined her birthday celebration with Mother's Day on Sunday. It was a really nice day for her.

She got two of the same card...okay, no big deal right?! Look closer....both cards are for a nine year old. We got the best laugh out of this. I know my girl is mature...and sure, she acts like she's nine....but I think I'll keep her at seven at least for this year!

Maggie's cutie Daddy!

Oh boy...this one just about did me in. Guess I need to get to the Container Store so we can store all those beads! (Nicole...remind me of this when we head up there...I think a tackle box of some sort might work!)

Celebrating with our cousins!

What a sweetie!


We also celebrated Papa's 70th birthday!

Papa - 70 Maggie - 7

Enjoyed the day....and the cake!
2 comments:
You really do have a beautiful family! I enjoyed seeing all the pictures. Looks like Maggie will be busy for a while!
Happy Birthday to her!
Looks like you guys had a great weekend!
Post a Comment